SOON AVAILABLE FOR ORDER
It is no secret that wheelchair users are often uncomfortable due to their long-lasting seated position, non-fitting cushions or certain health conditions. By working together with wheelchair users, producers and Paralympic athletes, we created WheelAir, a cushion that improves your posture, keeps you cool and looks good doing it.
"Anything that can be done to make your day to day life comfier is obviously a good thing."
Double Paralympian and Former Wheelchair Rugby captain Michael Kerr reviews the WheelAir® in this testimonial.
"The minute I heard that this design was out there I was definitely going to be involved in it anyway I could."
Ryan MacDonald reviews the WheelAir® in this testimonial and tells us why he was so keen to get involved with the WheelAir® project.
- Cools the back and core within seconds
- Reduces heat and moisture build-up
- Offers extra lateral support
- User friendly and rain proof
- Indicates battery level
- Easy to attach and detach with velcro
- Made to fit all active lightweight wheelchairs
- 4 Cooling levels
- Up to 20h battery life
- Rechargeable with USB port
- Machine washable at 40ºC
- Weighs under 1kg
- Uses viscoelastic foams and breathable, anti-bacterial fabrics which are sweat and urine resistant
- Fits frames of 300mm - 400mm height and available in 4 widths: 300mm - 330mm - 360mm - 390mm